The dwindling number of Christians isn’t enough to discourage Danny Awad from continuing God’s work in Bethlehem.
In Touch Ministries makes every effort to use contributions made for a particular project, such as the distribution of Messengers, for its specified purposes. In the event a project becomes overfunded or its purposes frustrated due to circumstances beyond our control, this may no longer be wise or practical. In such circumstances, In Touch Ministries will use those donations elsewhere to fulfill its fundamental mission of “leading people worldwide into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ."
Hope in the Holy Land
The In Touch Messenger Lab heads back home to Israel
The Holy Land. Sacred to millions of Christians, Jews, and Muslims.
It’s a place in need of peace. A place in need of the healing and unity only Jesus can bring. But the Holy Spirit is on the move. And so is the local church, continuing the kingdom work that began here more than 2,000 years ago. Among those faithful men and women are missionaries and pastors of Arab and Jewish descent—people who, if it weren’t for a relationship with Christ, would likely hate one another. Instead, they’re working together for the sake of the gospel, and partnering with the Messenger Lab to do it.
“For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.”
— Galatians 3:26
One Million Messengers: From the Himalayan foothills to the African savannas, more than one million Messengers have reached people with the good news of Jesus Christ. When the first In Touch Messenger was produced over a decade ago, we didn't know how far this resource would travel. You made that possible. Thank you for your partnership.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MESSENGER LAB IN ISRAEL
Christianity is alive and well in the place of its birth.
Gershon knew he was called to share Jesus with the people of Galilee, and God showed him how.
“I know many people who get a Messenger and keep it on all the time.”
The Messenger Lab is a family of electronic devices packed with discipleship resources: the entire Bible, dozens of Dr. Stanley’s foundational sermons, the 30 Life Principles, and other material meant to explain salvation and develop mature believers. Available in 100+ languages.
With your help, our brothers and sisters in the Holy Land are able to lead others into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. Please join us in praying for their continued protection and growth in the Lord.
meet the family
Wherever electricity is scarce, light is a precious resource. In the evening, it’s hard to read, hard to study, hard to gather and listen to sermons together. Believers in communities like this have a difficult time with discipleship after the sun goes down. But the Torch offers a way for fellowship to continue after dark. The Torch is the most versatile of In Touch’s Messenger technologies, with features like a night-light, radio, and charging station.
- Solar-powered—gathers the necessary energy by day for nighttime use
- Built-in lantern, radio, flashlight, and night-light
- Loudspeaker for audiences up to 100 people
- USB port for charging other mobile devices
Whenever we distribute Messenger devices, we often coordinate with local church leaders in the countries we are visiting. By providing tablets filled with resources designed just for pastors, we can empower them and help them grow as leaders. Many countries don’t have accessible or affordable seminary training, but with these devices, they can have a full library at their fingertips, wherever they are.
- Lightweight design with a 7-inch screen
- Puts biblical training in their hands
- Loaded with sermons from Dr. Stanley, Scripture, In Touch Faith Foundations courses, biblical dictionaries and encyclopedias, and more
- Available in English and Spanish
In some regions of the world, it’s unusual for residents to have internet access or a computer. But even in the most remote areas, many people carry a cellphone. How could we get the good news to whole communities of people like this, who don’t even know to look for it? The LightStream Pocket is designed to do just that by detecting cellphones in the area and notifying the owner that Bible resources are available for free download. And the new, smaller LightStream Pocket makes sharing the gospel even easier.
- Portable content distribution system that offers downloads via Wi-fi or Bluetooth
- Can be paired with a water purification system
- Also distributes public health information
Sometimes we are introduced to communities that require us to adapt our strategies, such as those in countries with plentiful electricity and internet access. They still need biblical content in their heart languages, but it’s tough to get boxes of Bibles through customs. Even Messengers are met with questions. So, we started putting the same content that is available on a Messenger onto a USB drive.
- Small devices, easily shared from person to person
- Compatible with nearly all computers
- Easy to transport in bulk
Imagine not being able to safely carry a Bible or openly talk about the gospel. In places where this is a day-to-day reality, this tiny memory chip offers a way to listen to content through a cellphone.
- Incredibly small and discreet (about the size of your thumbnail), so it can be easily transported without arousing suspicion
- Fits into nearly any cellphone and holds multiple audio files
- Can be listened to individually or by groups, like underground house churches!
The Messenger is In Touch Ministries’ flagship solar-powered audio device. Since 2007, we’ve been able to reach people who don’t have electricity, internet, television, or radio. And with its ability to hold multiple languages at a time, the Messenger is capable of crossing borders and transcending barriers.
- Solar-powered with a built-in flashlight and FM receiver
- Pre-loaded with Scripture and messages from Dr. Stanley
- Lightweight and portable; smaller than a cellphone
- Available in 100+ languages